Some things are easy. Others aren’t. But is it like this way for everyone? No.
People are diverse and different. They change with seasons, with emotions, with ideas. They are abstract and fluid. This is one of the reasons why you cannot always expect yourself in others. What this means is that you cannot expect someone to be exactly who you are at any given moment. They will not necessarily see what you see, be offended by what you are offended by, or even enjoy what you enjoy.
- What drives and inspires you may not drive or inspire another
- Wants, desires, and needs, will transform into different things when living in different environments and being brought up in different ways. Priorities always vary.
- “What does not kill you may kill another”
- Metaphorically, another’s skin may not be as tough as yours, and what cuts through it may not cut through yours, for example, specific words or actions. Be careful of your actions and words because not everything you say is guaranteed to not harm someone else just because it doesn’t harm you.
- Everyone has a different list of skills and experiences
- Everyone has a different set of skills and experience that will back-up what they say and will be doing. This also applies to what they can and cannot do, as well as what they will potentially be able to do if taught.